The club is continually monitoring the situation and if things change, the rules will be reviewed again.
As you will agree the last few months have been very challenging, not just for us as a club and as anglers, but also within our home and work life. To enable us to continue angling, KAPS have set out some rules for the safety of all members that we all must adhere to. These rules have been put together following the guidance given by the government and other professional bodies so please ensure that you take the time to read them and understand them.
All Members must adhere to the following:
- 2 metres distance must be kept to at all times
- Sanitiser and or soap and water must be carried by all members (wash your hands regularly)
- Members must have facility to go to the toilet within their own swim (bucket) and then take this home and dispose the waste (bailiff will be checking)
- No socialising
- All rubbish to be taken home (skip is closed)
- If any member is unwell STAY HOME
- If you become unwell whilst fishing GO HOME immediately
- Please bring all you need for your trip to minimise journeys, trips to local shops, supermarket etc.
- No sharing of tackle/equipment
- All members to have ID and membership cards at all times (no ID, no card no fishing)
- No gathering in car parks, please park 2 metres apart
- When walking around to pick a spot to fish keep the 2 metre rule at all times on paths and in swims
- When travelling to the venue please ensure you are alone (unless you are from the same household)
We must adhere rigidly to these rules to ensure we are as safe as we can be and to keep our venues open. The bailiffs have been instructed to take a serious approach to anyone not following the rules and the club will be taking action against those individuals. If you are in doubt please just ask a bailiff or committee member and we will do our best to assist.
Please lets follow these simple rules to ensure we are all able to get out angling in a safe way.
Thank you and good luck